Home / About Contest / Exam Format
- This is a 90-minute exam. For Grades 5 to 12, there will be 30 questions worth 120 points, and for Grades 1 to 4, there will be 24 questions worth 96 points. Each question contains five MCQ-based options.
- Individually registered students can only take the online exam, & Schools interested in participating in the Mathematical Kangaroo Competition can apply through both offline and online mode.
- For participants who registered offline, the contest will be conducted by the designated contact person at the student's school.
- They will be given an answer sheet (OMR Sheet) to write their response on. They can use a blank sheet for calculation and, after the exam, it must be handed back to the proctor or invigilator.
- Pre Ecolier-1 and Pre Ecolier-2 students will take the same test paper but will be ranked separately. Same applies for Ecolier-1 & 2; Benjamin-1 & 2; Cadet- 1&2; Junior-1 & 2 and Student-1 & 2.
- 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect answer, and no penalty for skipping a question.
- During the exam, pencils, pens, erasers, rulers, and other geometrical instruments are allowed.
- Instruments or gadgets like calculators, smart watches, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- The first-round perfect scorer will appear in the Final round of competition.
Copyright - All Rights reserved @Math Kangaroo.
All Rights Reserved | No part of this site including content and/or logo may be copied and/or used in any manner without the prior written consent of Math Kangaroo India
Powered by ITPL.